Web Apps Hosting
Web Apps Hosting
About Web Apps Hosting
Web Apps Hosting is used for hosting websites that are non-Drupal compatible, eliminating the need for a complete design overhaul on your existing website. This service hosts multiple websites for agencies on enterprise-class hardware housed in a cloud hosting provider where server resources are shared.
What problems it solves
Web Apps Hosting is used for hosting websites that are non-Drupal compatible, eliminating the need for a complete design overhaul.
What the Service provides
- This service is best suited for those websites utilizing disk storage space between 10 MB and 300 MB.
- Setting up a website in the Shared Hosting environment including backup and site statistics.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and operational support.
- Notify customer of any outage or interruption of service.
- Maintenance, support, and configuration of web services including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates, if any.
- Troubleshoot web services when errors or outages occur.
Benefits of this Service
- Optimization of web application performance according to application requirements
- Adds value to online presence
- An experienced team of professionals to ensure maximum utilization
- Guidance from experts in the field
- Eliminates the need for hiring web hosting administration personnel
- Eliminates the web server and license costs
- Enhancement of security due to the exclusive use of dedicated professional resources
Billing Unit: 10MB/website/month
Billing Code: 5531
- Not accepting new customers
Scope of Service
- Customers can request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select I Need Help.
- If you would like to add or decommission a service, please submit a service ticket via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk and then select the appropriate service.