About CRM Hosting
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Hosting is a solution that provides customers with cloud computing, CRM capabilities, modules for various automation, and customer service support. This service is currently provided through Dynamics 365.
What problems it solves
CRM Hosting is a collection of applications capable of managing any business process, from sales and operations to accounting and Human Resources (HR). The applications can be used individually or collectively depending on the agency's unique business needs. In addition, the agency developers can utilize the underlying CRM platform to build or extend applications so the agency can adapt the best solution to fulfill the agency’s requirements.
What the Service provides
- CRM Hosting has now become a platform to create business applications. Some applications come pre-built with CRM, but developers and Independent Software Vendors (ISV) can use the underlying CRM platform to build or extend applications, depending on the application type.
Benefits of this Service
- Easy to use and deploy
- Powerful built-in tools
- Enhanced customer service experience
- Increased productivity
Billing Unit: 1/user/month
Billing Code: 5561
- Not accepting new customers
Scope of Service
- Customers can request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Server then Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- If you would like to add or decommission a service, please submit a service ticket via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk and then select the appropriate service.