- ADOA-ASET Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- A.R.S. § 18-104
- 3rd Party Application Disaster Recovery Plan Template
- 3rd Party Application Disaster Recovery Plan Example
- IT Strategic Plan Agency User Guide
- IT Strategic Plan Challenges & Goals Categories and Sub-Types
- IT Strategic Plan Quality Assurance Plan Template
- IT Strategic Plan Quality Assurance Plan Benefits
- IT Strategic Plan Submission Benefits
- IT Strategic Plan Workflow: Agency
Agency IT Strategic Plan
The Engagement Management team assists all agencies, boards, and commissions in the creation of IT Strategic Plans to further the effective and efficient implementation and maintenance of IT initiatives, goals, and objectives, as well as statewide strategies and enterprise initiatives.
Budget units shall submit information technology plans that include quality assurance plans and disaster recovery plans to ADOA-ASET each year on or before May 15. The legislative and judicial departments of state government shall submit information technology plans on or before September 1 for information purposes.
We recommend the agency contact its assigned Engagement Manager before the IT Strategic Plan submission. The Engagement Manager can answer questions and provide support to help move the annual IT Strategic Plan in the right direction.
Get started by accessing the IT Strategic Planning Portal.