Web Portal Application
Web Portal Application
About Web Portal Application
The Web Portal is a service that focuses on providing enterprise-wide applications and services that can solve problems faced by all state agencies. Through a unique funding model, the Web Portal is able to underwrite the costs associated with developing, hosting, and maintaining enterprise applications and services. Nearly every state agency, board, or commission utilizes at least one service offered by the Web Portal.
What problems it solves
Web Portal services provide agencies with the ability to leverage web portal functionality when developing applications without the additional development and maintenance costs associated with creating stand-alone services.
What the Service provides
- The Web Portal is a key enabler to accelerate and enhance the online presence of any agency. Applications specializing in the following disciplines have been developed and deployed:
- Online Payment Processing
- Public access to government information
- Secure Authentication Services
- Inter/intra-governmental Data Sharing
- Website and Application Development
- Need assistance developing your application or website? The Web Portal contract is a pre-competed, multi-vendor awarded Statewide contract that can be leveraged by any agency in the State. The vendors provide a wide range of technical roles, team sizes, and experiences for IT projects of nearly any size and complexity.
Benefits of this Service
- This common infrastructure simplifies the development, implementation, and maintenance of online services - ultimately resulting in costs-savings to the State. The Web Portal provides a solid foundation for agencies to deliver leading e-government applications and services to their constituents.
Billing Unit: N/A
Billing Code: N/A (Service is not billed by ASET due to funding from other sources)
- All State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
Scope of Service
- ASET Responsibilities:
- Hosting and Maintenance of web portal applications and the server environment.
- Customer Responsibilities:
- Request assistance or support via the Cherwell Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Digital Government then Web Portal.
- Our goal is to have an incident assigned to someone within 4 business hours of the ticket being created within the system and have the incident resolved (or a path to resolution documented and communicated to the customer) within two business days.