Simple Payment Website
Simple Payment Website
About Simple Payment Website
Agency Platform offers state agencies websites that connect to the Secure Checkout Service for online payments. The Agency Platform team works with the Web Portal team in setting up a user-friendly website that is capable of handling credit card and ACH payments for state agencies.
Simple Payment Websites are for simple payment collection that will not interact with backend databases and applications. This option is appropriate for low volume or simple requests such as one-time payments, records requests, etc. If you interested in this option, please complete the online stand-alone payment website request form at https://showcase.az.gov/stand-alone-payment-website-request and we will respond regarding creation of a site.
Currently, ADOA-ASET does not charge for this service to connect to the web portal payment processing system. However, there are limitations to how this service can be used. Once the request form is completed, we will schedule a consultation to review requirements and discuss the limitations of the service. If the web page requirements are complex, a fee may be assessed. Fees are determined after the web page requirements are received by ADOA-ASET.
What problems it solves
This service gives you a secure, reliable, and stable solution to accept online payments.
What the Service provides
- Frontend website to connect to the Online Payment Processing service
- Secure, FISMA compliant platform
- Reliable and scalable hosting
- 99.9% uptime based on CDN support for high demand applications
- The latest version of Drupal, including maintenance and upgrades
- Policy-compliant (security, privacy, and 508)
- Active defense including DOS protection, Layer 7 firewalls, and attack response teams
- Multi-data center failover for high availability
- 24x7x365 platform, infrastructure, and application monitoring
- Server upsizing for planned and unplanned increases in site traffic
- No downtime for security updates and resizing
- Multi-region failover (fully redundant environments in two geographic regions of the world)
- Dedicated development/testing instances are available for agency use
- Multi-tier caching support
- Automatic nightly and single-click on-demand backups and restores (across all 3 environments)
Benefits of this Service
- This service gives the ability for an agency to take online payments without the need to have a dedicated frontend application.
Billing Unit: N/A
Billing Code: N/A (Service is not billed by ASET due to funding from other sources)
- All State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
- Completion of the online stand-alone payment website request form at https://showcase.az.gov/stand-alone-payment-website-request.
- This service requires Online Payment Processing.
- This service is automatically bundled with Multimedia Image Service and Website Quality Assurance Monitoring.
Scope of Service
- ASET Responsibilities:
- Simple Payment Website setup and configuration.
- Connect Simple Payment Website to Online Payment Processing system.
- Production support on payment and website issues.
- Ongoing maintenance and security updates to the website.
- PCI audit and compliance of the Simple Payment Website.
- Customer/Agency Responsibility:
- Determine the products to be sold.
- Determine the data that needs to be collected from the customer.
- Complete all onboarding requirements for Online Payment Processing.
- Request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Digital Government then Agency Platform Websites if website-related issue or Digital Government then Online Payment Processif payment-related issue.
- Shared Responsibilities:
- Participation in UAT and go-live plan.
- Responding to customer payment questions.
- Our goal is to have an incident assigned to someone within 4 business hours of the ticket being created within the system and have the incident resolved (or a path to resolution documented and communicated to the customer) within two business days.