Agency Platform Website
Agency Platform Website
About Agency Platform Website
The Agency Platform delivers a streamlined, secure, and well-developed website for state agencies. Out of the box, the Agency Platform allows content creators to easily add informative and relevant content. Agency Platform Websites is a shared service to help Arizona State agencies focus on creating great content rather than building systems to deliver that content.
What problems it solves
The Agency Platform provides agencies with a quick, low cost solution for building an online presence to meet business needs. It is flexible, responsive, and visually appealing while maintaining high standards for security and accessibility. Agency Platform customers are provided with an out-of-the-box experience without having to invest IT resources in building, hosting or maintaining their websites.
What the Service provides
- Easy to create websites that are mobile-enabled with responsive design
- Full multimedia capabilities
- Choice of predefined color schemes and multiple layout options to customize your site
- Integration with social networking to let your content reach your audiences where they are
- Choose to be hosted as YOURSITE.az.gov or to use your own URL
- Web-based platform so you can make changes from any web-browser, anywhere
- Policy-compliant (security, privacy and 508)
- Search optimized themes
- Pre-established development, test, and production environments
- Multi-data center failover for high availability
- Server upsizing for planned and unplanned increases in site traffic
- Dedicated development/testing instances available for agency use.
- 24x7x365 platform, infrastructure, and application monitoring
- Active defense including DOS protection, Layer 7 firewalls, and attack response teams
- No downtime for security updates and resizing
Benefits of this Service
- Reduced costs and time to launch a new website
- Security updates made regularly
- 99.9% Website uptime
- Single Sign-On Integration using Okta
- Leveraging common state assets to deliver streamlined content
- 24x7x365 Security Monitoring
- Quality Assurance and Accessibility tools and monitoring
Billing Unit: N/A
Billing Code: N/A (Service is not billed by ASET due to funding from other sources)
- All State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
- Completion of the sign-up form at https://showcase.az.gov/sign-up.
- This service is automatically bundled with Multimedia Image Service and Website Quality Assurance Monitoring.
Scope of Service
- ASET Responsibilities:
- Hosting, Maintenance and Support are provided at no cost to State agencies.
- Any custom development required will be evaluated by ASET. (We will provide an ETA, quote, task order, and the like before starting any work.)
- Customer Responsibilities:
- Provide information identified in the above Service Prerequisites.
- Request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Digital Government then Agency Platform Websites.
- If you would like to add or decommission a service, please submit a service ticket via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk and then select the appropriate service.
- Shared Responsibilities:
- Maintain all website content, participate in requirements gathering sessions and test all completed features as necessary.
- Our goal is to have an incident assigned to someone within 4 business hours of the ticket being created within the system, and have the incident resolved (or a path to resolution documented and communicated to the customer) within two business days.
- Our goal for new service requests is to schedule a consultation to review requirements and discuss the limitations of the service within 3 business days of the ticket being created within the system.