Shared File Server
Shared File Server
About Shared File Server
The Shared File Server service is a low-cost solution for customers that want their data in a secure, managed environment. Customers on the Shared File Server are separated both logically and physically. Each customer will have their own data space that is only accessible by their staff.
What problems it solves
Beneficial to agencies/boards that run legacy applications needing to be hosted locally and require multiple users to log into applications or access related files.
What the Service provides
- This service allows customers to store their files in a secure location, as well as share those files with agencies/boards.
Benefits of this Service
- Up to 2GB of Tier 1 Open Systems Storage per user
- A 1 GB shared network connection
Billing Unit: Cloud Operations
Billing Code: 5737
- ADOA and ASET managed state agencies
- A quote and approval from the agency director prior to onboarding to the service. Implementation meeting with the ASET team to discuss the implementation strategy.
Scope of Service
- ASET will manage and back up all the data located in your agency's S: Drive folders. Customers should confirm their data is classified correctly with State policies and work with ASET if the data is related to CJIS or needs to be isolated to a separate secure file share server.
- Customers can request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Server then General Server Support.
- If you would like to add or decommission a service, please submit a service ticket via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk and then select the appropriate service.
- ASET File Share environments are all production-built environments
- Response Time: 24 - 48 hours (depending on severity)
- Resolution Time: Dependent on issue
- Support Time: 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday (after hours on-call provided on production systems as needed)