About Virtual Storage
Virtual Storage provides agencies with a solution to add additional storage to existing virtual machines. This service is built on the most up-to-date disk technology, which provides fast response times while sustaining large numbers of data transfers.
What problems it solves
Virtual storage improves workflows, reduces the amount of downtime that is experienced by decreasing the number of barriers to present which allows for faster data migration, and provides a central location to manage data which makes accessing data less complicated and more convenient.
What the Service provides
- An accessible, yet secure location to store data
- An address space, with each containing the same range of storage addresses
- Support for operations monitoring, support, and technical support
- Configuration of storage devices
- Including the installation and configuration of storage management products
- Security to control electronic and physical access to data
- Disaster recovery assistance
Benefits of this Service
- The ability to store and share data with your agency
- Increased security
- Decreases resources required for storage including hardware, physical space, operating expenses, IT support, etc.
- Removes the need for hardware acquisitions, upgrades, and maintenance and support
Billing Unit: GB/Month
Billing Code: 5761
- Any Agency needing additional storage for servers under ADOA Managed Service.
- Completed review and approval with ASET Engagement Management & Cloud/DC Infrastructure Teams.
Scope of Service
- ASET will provide daily operational and capacity support for all servers under current ADOA services and implemented through our change board process.
- Customers can request assistance or support via the Cherwell Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Cloud Operations then Server Support.
- Response Time: 24 - 48 hours (depending on severity)
- Resolution Time: Dependent on issue
- Support Time: 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday (after hours on-call provided on production systems as needed)
How to order this Service
To order this service or for any questions related to it, please reach out to your Engagement Manager. Click here for a full list of Engagement Managers by Agency. Alternatively, click here to submit a Contact form (select Subject "Engagement Management").