Rack Space Phoenix
Rack Space Phoenix
About Rack Space Phoenix
Rack space provides a physical rack unit in the State of Arizona’s Phoenix Shared Hosted Data Center for agencies that need rack space for their IT devices.
What problems it solves
Rack space is a solution for agencies that have run out of rack space or agencies that require a physical rack space for their IT devices or legacy applications.
What the Service provides
- A physical rack unit located in the Shared Hosted Data Center facility includes:
- Raised flooring
- Fire protection
- Air conditioning
- Humidity control
- Redundant power systems
- A generator backup in the event of power failures
- Dedicated out of band infrastructure management and remote hands support as needed, plus 24/7/365 monitoring and management on ASET infrastructure.
Benefits of this Service
- Allows applications and services to be delivered from the data center quickly and securely through the statewide area core network infrastructure
- Dedicated out of band infrastructure management and remote hands support as needed
- Helps agencies and boards and commissions stay in compliance with statewide data center security controls, standards, and policies
- Reduces costs by eliminating the need for facilities upkeep and overhead costs
Billing Unit: Per 1U
Billing Code: 5777
- Any Agency needing space for legacy systems that don’t meet the minimum requirements for a successful migration to the public cloud.
- Review with ASET Engagement Management & Cloud/DC Infrastructure Teams
Scope of Service
- Provide rack space for agencies with the remote hands support of ADOA, Agencies and ADOA share responsibility for racking, stacking, and cabling changes. Customers will submit tickets to ADOA when support or access is needed or when agency representatives are coming onsite.
- Customers can request assistance or support via the Cherwell Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Data Center then the category related to the issue(s).
- Response Time: 24 - 72 hours (depending on severity)
- Resolution Time: Dependent on severity of issue
- Support Time: 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday (after hours as needed)