GCP Cloud Consumption
GCP Cloud Consumption
About Service Name
GCP is a public cloud vendor that offers a suite of computing services that do everything from virtual machines, data management, delivering web and video services over the web to AI and machine learning tools. ASET currently supports agencies who use GCP cloud to lower our infrastructure and application costs, become more agile in our application deployments, and innovate faster for our agencies and citizens of Arizona.
What problems it solves
Google cloud gives ASET the ability to deploy servers and storage services faster and more reliable infrastructure at a lower cost of ownership.
What the Service provides
- Ability to automate compute and storage service deployments for various types of virtual machine capacities
- Configuration services provided by ADOA give agencies the ability to add/remove configuration parameters to cloud managed virtual instances as required
- A place to store and access data in a secure location on a short-term or long-term basis
- Gives agencies the ability to add/remove CPU, memory, and storage from/to existing cloud managed virtual instances
- Support for operations monitoring, case management support, and technical support for any and all services being consumed
- Configuration of storage volumes
- Security to control electronic and physical access to data
- Disaster recovery assistance
- Allows multiple operating systems environments to exist simultaneously on the same instance
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year monitoring and operational support
- Notification in the event of an outage or interruption of service
Benefits of this Service
- This service aligns with our Cloud infrastructure as a Service provisioning solutions with our public cloud offerings and simplifies the automated provisioning of resources across the ASET Enterprise Compute Service. The service continues to enable ASET to simplify its IT infrastructure, process automation, data storage, and standardization of resource deployments for our Google public clouds.
Billing Unit: OnDemand Consumption/Month
Billing Code: 5794
- Any agency needing support on existing hosted VMs the ADOA Cloud Operations team currently supports or if the agency wants to have ADOA host systems or applications on the ADOA private or public cloud infrastructures.
- Completed review and approval from the ASET Engagement Management and CloudOps/DC Infrastructure Teams
Scope of Service
- ASET will provide daily operational and capacity support for all servers under current ADOA services and implemented through our change board process.
- Customers can request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Server then Server CPU Request.
- If you would like to add or decommission a service, please submit a service ticket via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk and then select the appropriate service.
- Response Time: 24 - 48 hours (depending on severity)
- Resolution Time: Dependent on issue
- Support Time: 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday (after hours on-call provided on production systems as needed)
How to order this Service
To order this service or for any questions related to it, please reach out to your Engagement Manager. Click here for a full list of Engagement Managers by Agency. Alternatively, click here to submit a Contact form (select Subject "Engagement Management").