eLicensing Basic (Subscription)
eLicensing Basic (Subscription)
About eLicensing Basic (Subscription)
eLicensing is a statewide online licensing system for businesses and licensees used to submit, accept, sign, and approve online applications as well as obtain and manage licenses. Our eLicensing team is available to support agencies that utilize the State’s eLicensing platform. This service is currently provided through the ASET Salesforce Support Team.
What problems it solves
eLicensing helps decrease the processing time of applications, saves on resources that would be required for traditional licensing, simplifies the licensing process by using a single point of entry, and helps ensure that applications are complete before submission.
What the Service provides
- A secure online licensing system
- A central service desk function for reporting issues
- Paperless transactions
- Automatically updated records
- Direct link to Online Payment Processing system
- Fee payment information transfer from the Online Payment Processing system
- User and data maintenance
- Reports and dashboard creation
- User training and tutorials
- Security and data access
- Validation flows
- Ongoing support by the eLicensing team after implementation
- 24x7x365 customer access
Benefits of this Service
- eLicensing Basic offers an affordable alternative to maintaining third-party vendor support by providing expedited paperless processing with ease of use and allows for the sharing of ideas and solutions within the State eLicensing community. This system eliminates the need for additional, and often costly, third-party vendor support to handle the full spectrum of eLicensing support duties, and allows external entities on the state contract to work with engagement managers assigned to your agency to assist with basic administration support for the eLicensing platform.
Billing Unit: Annual Subscription
Billing Code: 7290
- All State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
- Clear documentation of the current process and set up, including information on required access for files, databases, and the like.
- Approval from the owners of the data if different from request makers (i.e. API requests from agency divisions other than that of the data owners).
Scope of Service
- ASET Responsibilities:
- Respond to ServiceNow Customer portal issues and bug fix in 24 - 48 hours (depending on severity).
- Evaluate and provide ETA and quote before starting development on new functionality.
- Customer Responsibility:
- Request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer Portal using the direct link to Salesforce Support.
- If you would like to add or decommission a service, please submit a service ticket via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk and then select the appropriate service.
- Shared Responsibilities:
- Test the issue resolution or bug fix to confirm that it functions as expected.
- Test the completed feature and set up to confirm that it functions as expected.
- Response Time: 24 - 48 hours (depending on severity)
- Resolution Time: Dependent on issue
- Support Time: 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday