About Programming Services
Programming services provide development professionals at an hourly rate who can automate, implement, and enhance processes, and handle matters related to software and infrastructure management processes. This service is for agencies who require development assistance for applications supported by ASET. Additionally, applications not yet supported by ASET can be initiated following development efforts or provided and maintained in-house.
What problems it solves
Programming services help businesses modernize outdated software that is less likely to work on new hardware and remain compatible with newer operating systems. Additionally, the service can help design and develop software systems to transfer user requirements into a suitable form to meet customer needs and test them to make sure they are functional before implementation.
What the Service provides
- Software system design
- System development
- Software system implementation
- Modernization of existing software
- Replacement of legacy software
- Cloud operations backup by the database team
- Application troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Server patches and bug fixes
- Maintenance of system
- Requirements analysis
- Integration of in-house applications and websites
- System testing to ensure expected functionality
Benefits of this Service
- Programming services allow for convenient software system design, development, and system easy access, updated technology, maintenance of system and cloud operations backup, ensuring a fully functional software system for the customer.
Billing Unit: Hour
Billing Code: 5411
- All State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
- Clear documentation of the current process and set up, including information on required access for files, databases, and the like.
- Approval from the owners of the data if different from request makers (i.e. API requests from agency divisions other than that of the data owners).
Scope of Service
- ASET Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and provide ETA and quote before starting development.
- Customer Responsibilities:
- Provide the needed information (indicated in Service Prerequisites).
- Test the completed feature and set up and validate that it functions as expected.
- Request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Application Development then Custom Application Support.
- Response Time: 24 - 48 hours (depending on severity)
- Resolution Time: Dependent on issue
- Support Time: 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday
How to order this Service
To order this service or for any questions related to it, please reach out to your Engagement Manager or submit a request using our Contact form (select Subject "Engagement Management").