This service provides the capability for an agency security team to conduct simulated phishing attacks against their employees, or have them conducted by Cyber Command. This involves sending emails that mimic real phishing attempts as seen by outside threats. Employees who click on any links or open any attachments are notified that they failed to recognize the simulated phishing attempt and are directed to additional Security Awareness Training. Run reports and track trends for enhanced visibility into the potential risks that phishing may pose across your agency.
What problems it solves
More than 90% of successful hacks and data breaches start with phishing scams. Phishing is a threat to every organization across the globe, including the State of Arizona. These simulated attack campaigns help train employees to recognize phishing attempts, enabling a first line of defense to prevent genuine phishing emails from causing security incidents and breaches within the State.
What the Service provides
- Cyber Command will run simulated phishing attacks for your agency
- Access to the phishing platform to conduct your own simulated phishing attacks
- Reporting capabilities to track trends and see click rate over time
- Phish Alert button in chrome to report genuine phishing attacks to Cyber Command or your security team
Benefits of this Service
- Establish a culture of security within your agency
- Train employees to recognize real phishing attacks
- Provides a mechanism to report genuine phishing attacks
Billing Unit: N/A
Billing Code: N/A (Service is not billed by ASET due to funding from other sources)
- All State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
Scope of Service
- Request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select I Need Help.