Enterprise Computer Hardware Program
The goal of the Enterprise Computer Hardware Program (ECHP) is to leverage the state’s purchasing power by consolidating our orders, resulting in:
- Reduced cost and superior unit pricing
- Reduced delivery times
- Reduced configuration time
- Guaranteed delivery and deployment
- Equipment shipping lead time has been reduced from 3-6 months to approximately 11 days
- On average, participating agencies have experienced an 18% improvement in cost savings for computer hardware and warranties
- Inventory guaranteed for the projected month of purchasing
- ADOA has experienced an approximate 80% reduction in the level of effort in regard to configuration services
Department of Child Services (DCS) Testimonial
- Saved approximately $500/unit
- 11-15 day lead time vs. 90+ days
- I7 processor vs. I5 processor
- 16GB memory vs. 8GB memory
- 15.6” screen vs. 14” screen
How to Join the Program
Agencies will receive bi-annual communications inviting them to join the program. The communications will include a Smartsheet form to collect a 6-12 month rolling forecast. This form is sent bi-annually to maintain accuracy.
- The first communication will allow agencies to do one of the following:
- Provide forecasting for the entire fiscal year.
- Provide a forecast for the first half of the fiscal year only (months Jun-Dec).
- Opt out for the first half of the fiscal year (Jun-Dec).
- The second communication will allow agencies to do one of the following:
- Provide forecasting for the second half of the fiscal year (months Jan-Jun).
- Opt out for the second half of the fiscal year (Jan-Jun).
- Once the communication is sent, agencies will have one month to provide a response with their initial forecasted numbers.
- If the agency wishes to participate in the program, they will submit their form by the deadline provided in the communications.
- Note: If the agency does not complete the form or opts out during the current cycle, they will need to wait until the next cycle to participate.
Refer to the Enterprise Computer Hardware Program FAQs document for more information.