- The Project Sponsor will download the Project Request and PIJ-EZ Form from the ADOA-ASET web-site, and save it to a local file folder. Only the first tab in this form needs to be completed by the business user sponsoring the technology solution being proposed.
- Once the Project Request tab has been completed, the Agency Sponsor or other project contact(s) should send the entire form via email to the Agency CIO or IT Support group responsible for technology related projects or purchases.
- A copy of the form will also be sent to an [email protected] mailbox, to allow ADOA-ASET to begin capturing metrics around the actual usage of the new form and process – no other action will be taken by ADOA-ASET regarding the Project Request.**
- Once the IT Project Request has been received, the Agency CIO (or designee) will be able to answer a set of standardized questions to determine whether a proposed acquisition reflects a level of risk that falls below the threshold of a PIJ as established in statute and rule.
- Once the Agency has determined that the PIJ-EZ can be used, the CIO (or designee) sends the completed form to the [email protected] mailbox. Unless the proposed acquisition could result in serious risk exposure to the State, no action will be taken by ADOA-ASET regarding the PIJ-EZ submission.
- Printing and attaching a copy (both tabs) of the fully completed PIJ-EZ to an associated Purchase Order, or uploading it to ProcureAZ would allow the acquisition to proceed directly to Procurement, having satisfied the PIJ requirements through use of this abbreviated form.
**If the Agency does not have dedicated IT personnel, or would like ADOA-ASET to assist in completing the Project Request, please contact your Strategic Program Manager or you can send the form directly to the [email protected] mailbox instead.