The Service Desk is committed to high quality customer service and support while acting as a single point of contact in resolving computer, network, security and phone related needs.
Some of the issues that are resolved by this team of highly skilled and technically diverse support specialists are:
- Password resets and requests
- Creation and/deletion of VPN accounts
- Assisting in the communication for network outages
- Processing phone and wide-area network related requests for moves, add-ons, changes and repairs under the AZ Net II contract
- The Service Desk utilizes remote tools for PC assistance to aid in resolving many inquiries.
The Command Center (where the Service Desk Team resides) provides 24/7/365 support.
Remote PC Assistance
- With Remote PC Assistance, the Service Desk can remotely control your desktop (with your permission) and fix many of the common problems quickly and professionally.
- Customer Connections is where customers can review their current invoices.
- VPN User Guide 2000/XP - Vista - Mac OSX
- VPN Setup and Password Reset Instructions
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Troubleshooting Guide
- Cisco Tutorial
- How to start the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
- Remote Desktop Instructions
- Terminal Services Instructions