Tapes created at CLIENT sites, that need to be stored offsite from their systems and in a secure area, can be stored in the State Data Center tape vault located in the secure computer room. The charge is for each time a tape is placed into storage in the State Data Center tape vault or removed from storage in the State Data Center tape vault. All tapes will be delivered and picked up at the front desk of the State Data Center. Once the tapes are delivered, storage and handling of the tapes will be provided by ADOA-ASET Operations.
- 24x7x365 operations support
- Security to control physical access to tapes
- Tape handling
- Transportation of tapes to and from the State Data Center
- Preparation of Media Transmittal Form in accordance with State Data Center instructions
- Whenever possible, provide State Data Center Tape Library twenty-four hours notice of date and time that tapes will be delivered or picked up
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours
- Provide ADOA-ASET with a list of CLIENT personnel authorized to pick up and drop off CLIENT tapes at the State Data Center.
- Pay all fees associated with the use of this service
- Mutually maintain and abide by the Emergency Contingency Plan