TSO stands for (Time Sharing Option) and provides “interactive” time-sharing from remote terminals. TSO is a means of communicating with the system (mainframe) and among other functions allows the user to submit Batch Processing jobs, view data, monitor job flow, print, edit files and conduct library functions, etc.
Prime and Non-Prime Time
Prime Time is 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday (Holidays excluded) Non-Prime Time is 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Monday – Friday and Weekends and Holidays. Mainframe Rates include a Disaster Recovery Facility capable of providing Processing Services for all Mainframe Customer Applications.
- In the event of a disaster, restore the system using the most recent full volume backups that are available
- Performance monitoring and tuning of the TSO environment
- TSO software installation, maintenance and upgrade
- TSO customization and configuration
- 24x7x365 operations monitoring, operations support, and TSO technical support
- Application Disaster Recovery
- Provide ADOA-ASET with at least sixty calendar days notice of changes in CLIENT’s TSO processing that is expected to have a significant impact on processor utilization
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information for use during normal business hours and outside of normal business hours
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues your environment
- Pay all fees associated with the use of service
- No unsupported software will be retained on the ADOA-ASET mainframe
- Schedule system upgrades in a timely manner to ensure the system software installed on the ADOA-ASET mainframe is always at a supported level
- Mutually maintain and abide by the Emergency Contingency Plan