The Server User Administration service covers the administration of user accounts on the server and/or the directory. Activities included in this service are additions, deletions and security administration of users, file systems, shares, and group policies. This is for both accounts on a stand alone server or a server on directory such as Active Directory. Other directories may require training which is a cost that will be covered by the customer.
An account is defined as any record that contains a valid username and password used to attach to shared resources. Any account used by an individual user, a group, or a service will be included. Any account created for ADOA-ASET to do their job is excluded from the count.
The Server User Administration service is invoiced by user.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and operations support.
- User account adds, moves, and changes.
- Group Policy adds, moves, and changes.
- System share and folder permission management.
- Troubleshoot user access, Group Policy and/or folder permission to determine cause of problem and method of resolution.
- Notify CLIENT of any outage or interruption of service.
- Security for physical access to server.
- Notify ADOA-ASET of any outage or interruption of service.
- Maintain sufficient licenses for operating system and non-system management application to be in licensing compliance.
- Only store data related to official state business.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with as accurate as possible estimates of future tape storage requirements.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours.
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues with this service.
- Pay all fees associated with the Server Support service.
- System change requests will be in writing.
- Hardware acquisition, upgrades, replacement, maintenance, and support.
- Maintain media associated with operating system and applications loaded on server.
- Coordinate application testing schedules for system or application software upgrades.
- Data destruction on server during system/hardware retirement.
- Mutually maintain and abide by the Emergency Contingency Plan.