ADOA-ASET will provide a secure method of temporarily storing and transferring files using the secure file transfer protocol (SFTP). This includes provisioning administrative user setup and providing documentation for access and using the service. Secure File Transfer Protocol should be used if you are sending protected data, as each SFTP sessions are always encrypted during transmission. The Secured File Transfer server is available 24x7 for transmissions with the exception of scheduled maintenance.
Support for this service is available Monday - Friday during normal business hours 7:00 am - 5:00 pm. To access this service, please contact the ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444. ADOA-ASET Service Desk will open up a Service Request Ticket to enable this service for the requesting organization. Any uploaded files will be stored for a maximum of 14 days before automatic deletion from the SFTP Server.
Service Level Objective (SLO) - 2 Business Days
Once the agency has provided all the necessary prescribed information and it is recorded in the ticket, ADOA-ASET will complete the fulfilment for setting up the group and administrative accounts.
- Setup the group space on the SFTP Server
- Provide and communicate up to 4 administrative account access to the SFTP servers
- Automatically purge expired files from the server when the retention period as been met
- Perform daily backup on the SFTP server for disaster recovery purposes, backup file retention is 7 days
- Provide the Administrative and User Manuals
- Perform maintenance on the SFTP server
- Prior to using this service the Client has the responsibility to encrypt the file if it contains protected data defined by the Arizona Statewide Information Security Policies. Protected data is defined as: If the event could be expected to have a serious, severe or catastrophic adverse effects on Division operations, assets, or individuals, cause significant degradation in mission capability, place the Division at a significant disadvantage, or result in a major damage to assets requiring extensive corrective actions or repairs. This category includes data that is protected by Federal or State statutes, such as HIPPA, PCI, IRS 1075, etc.
- Manage and maintain users and customers within the users group
- Provide the following required information:
- Date of Request
- Agency Name
- Agency Address
- Agency Billing Code
- Administrative User Name
- Administrative User Phone (office, cell)
- Administrative User Email Address
- Required Secured File Service Space - Default group space is 5 Gigabytes
- Client has the responsibility to manage their files on the SFTP directory on a weekly basis
- Ensure all recipients of Protected Data has a policy and process to protect data at rest
- Create and communicate the PGP key to respective customers
- Contact the ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 during normal business hours Monday-Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm to report incidents or place new service requests
- Pay all direct and associated agreed upon fees with the use of this service
Billing Unit: Gigabyte
Setup Fee: 1 hour of Time and Materials at $95.00/hr
This is a new service and is not yet priced, but do expect pricing to be available shortly based on usage per gigabyte. ADOA-ASET will provide 90 day notice to subscribers once pricing unit costs has been approved.