A SAN is a “Storage Area Network”. A SAN connection allows you to access storage, typically a storage array, via a SAN switch. The ADOA ASET SAN switch is a Multilayer Director that is highly available, scalable, and secure. Each agency can have one or many VSAN’s configured. The ADOA ASET SAN switch can handle 1 GB, 2, GB and 4 GB connections depending on the need.
VSAN configuration is outside the scope of the SAN Connection service. VSAN configuration will be on a Time and Materials basis. The customer may request an estimate for the work.
The SAN Connection service is invoiced by SAN fiber port.
- Hardware acquisition, upgrades, replacement, maintenance, and support.
- Installation and configuration of SAN Director and SAN management products.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and operations support.
- Notify CLIENT of any outage or interruption of service.
- Only store data related to official state business.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with as accurate as possible estimates of SAN storage and SAN connectivity requirements.
- Notify ADOA-ASET of any outage or interruption of service.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours.
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues with this service.
- Pay all fees associated with the SAN Connection service.
- System change requests (hardware/OS configuration) will be in writing.
- Coordinate application testing schedules for system or application software upgrades.
- Mutually maintain and abide by the Emergency Contingency Plan.