This service provides a State Certified Project Manager for professional management of your Information Technology (IT) projects from design to implementation. Along with this service, projects can be tracked in the CLARITY Project Portfolio Management System (see Clarity rates in section 37550, 5581). This service is billed in 15 minute increments and is invoiced monthly as incurred.
Service deliverables will include:
- An ADOA-ASET PMO approved project manager trained in project management tools and best practices who will ensure the project is prepared for the delivery of the product or systems, and the associated services are scheduled and managed appropriately.
- A project plan will be distributed to key stakeholders using Clarity Project Portfolio Manager.
- Periodic project status reports using Clarity Project Portfolio Manager
- A main point of contact for all communications related to the project.
- Identify and manage stakeholder and contact information
- Interagency Service Agreements (ISA)
- ADOA-ASET PIJ Development and Reporting
- Develop and manage project plan to completion
- Confirm and communicate the hardware or software delivery and implementation schedule
- Notify the appropriate resource(s) of issues that require resolution
- Manage implementation risk
- Manage installation and implementation changes
- Close project
- Identify key non-ASET project stakeholders
- Provide ADOA-ASET PMO, upon first site visit, access to floor plan templates
- Provide ADOA-ASET PMO staff access to the appropriate facility
- Designate an authorized resource to interface with ASET PMO
- Provide special clearance or access requirements
- Notify ADOA-ASET PMO of any scheduled changes within 48 hours
- Purchase required installation services