End User Support Services (EUSS) will install PC’s and laptops under applicable ISA charges; including peripheral equipment such as printers, scanners, cameras, etc. Break/fix and Planned Maintenance Program (PMP) of ESS installed equipment will be covered by ISA as well. Any additional or supplemental peripherals added after installation, virus removal and user training will be charged the cost of time and material.
- End User Support Services (EUSS) is responsible for configuring PCs with standard software so that State employees have basic computing programs available to them for performing their duties. The computers shall also be configured so that ESS can access the individual machines for delivering software, including updates and patches, for repairs and scanning for compliance with established policies
- Planned Maintenance Program Included.
- Manage their own data, including backup and recovery of information stored on the hard drive of any PC managed by ESS
- Contact the ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 regarding incidents, service requests and provide an accurate description, including any error messages
- Allow ESS appropriate access to managed equipment (physical and logical)
- Train end users in the proper use of productivity and business applications
- Pay all fees associated with the use of service
- Users are responsible for moving all other data from the old equipment to the new
- Ensure Equipment is kept in compliance with all State rules pertaining to Acceptable use.