Silver Support coverage is from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. After hours support will be on a time and materials basis. Silver Support includes up/down monitoring, hardware and operating system monitoring and troubleshooting, Microsoft Windows operating system patching, a McAfee Virus Scan license (per server) 8 Virus definition updates; scheduled maintenance setup; printer setup; installation and configuration of the ADOA-ASET Enterprise backup client; basic storage management (Raid 0,1); basic hardware upgrades (such as adding storage); and installation and configuration of software used by ADOA-ASET to perform their job (i.3. performance monitoring software). Not included is Directory/User administration, Network/SAN connectivity, Hardware leasing, performing/managing backups or Database support. Each has its own rate and can be found in the ADOA-ASET Rate Sheet. Please see the Hosting rate for facilities support. The Silver Support service is invoiced by server.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and operations support.
- Maintenance, support, and configuration of operating system, network cards, storage, and server hardware.
- Local server firewall management and configuration when requested by CLIENT.
- Installation and configuration of server management products.
- Implementation of security to control access to the server operating system.
- Troubleshoot server operating system and/or hardware problems to determine cause of problem and method of resolution.
- Notify CLIENT of any outage or interruption of service.
- Hardware support contracts with system manufacturer or 3rd party hardware support vendor.
- Server Disaster Recovery.
- Establishment of security for physical access to server.
- Maintain sufficient licenses for operating system and non-system management application to be in licensing compliance.
- Only store data related to official state business.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours.
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues with this service.
- Pay all fees associated with the Server Support service.
- System change requests (hardware/OS configuration) will be in writing.
- Hardware acquisition, upgrades, replacement, maintenance, and support.
- Maintain media associated with operating system and applications loaded on server.
- Coordinate application testing schedules for system or application software upgrades.
- Data destruction on server during system/hardware retirement.
- Mutually maintain and abide by the Emergency Contingency Plan