Gold Support coverage is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays. In addition to all the services provided by Silver Support, the Gold Support service includes website monitoring; application monitoring; UNIX/LINUX operating system patching; basic application related support (1application installation, port configuration) for one application; storage management (RAID 5, 1+0, SAN); advanced hardware upgrades; and proactive performance tuning. Not included is Directory/User administration, Network/SAN Connectivity, Hardware leasing, performing/managing backups, or Database support. Each has its own rate and can be found in the ADOA-ASET Rate Sheet. Please see the Hosting rate for facilities support. The Gold Server Support service is invoiced by server.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and operations support.
- Maintenance, support, and configuration of operating system, network cards, storage, and server hardware.
- Local server firewall management and configuration when requested by CLIENT.
- Installation and configuration of server management products.
- Implementation of security to control access to the server operating system.
- Troubleshoot server operating system and/or hardware problems to determine cause of problem and method of resolution.
- Notify CLIENT of any outage or interruption of service.
- Hardware support contracts with system manufacturer or 3rd party hardware support vendor. /li>
- Server Disaster Recovery.
- Establishment of security for physical access to server.
- Maintain sufficient licenses for operating system and non-system management application to be in licensing compliance.
- Only store data related to official state business.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours.
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues with this service.
- Pay all fees associated with the Server Support service.
- System change requests (hardware/OS configuration) will be in writing.
- Hardware acquisition, upgrades, replacement, maintenance, and support. li>
- Maintain media associated with operating system and applications loaded on server.
- Coordinate application testing schedules for system or application software upgrades.
- Data destruction on server during system/hardware retirement.