This service is no longer accepting new customers.
A Tape Management System (TMS) tracks all files in storage by GB. Storage charge(s) are based upon the amount of time that the data is allocated to the user during the month. To maximize tape utilization, a tape may contain data for more than one customer. If a customer requires their data to be the only backup on a tape(s) they will be charged for that tape(s) based upon current cost.
- Disaster Recovery assistance
- Hardware acquisition, upgrades, replacement, maintenance, and support
- Installation and configuration of tape management products
- Configuration of tape devices
- 24x7x365 operations monitoring, operations support, and technical support
- Security to control electronic and physical access to data
- Capacity planning
- Tape handling
- On-site storage as requested by CLIENT
- Off-site storage as requested by CLIENT
- Media destruction
- Application Disaster Recovery
- Only store data related to official state business
- Provide ADOA-ASET with written documentation showing any drives, folders or sub-folders that are to be excluded from the backup. If this is not provided, CLIENT will still be responsible for all charges incurred as a result.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with at least sixty calendar days notice of changes in CLIENT’s tape storage requirements
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues with this service
- Pay all fees associated with the use of the tape storage service
Schedule microcode upgrades in a timely manner to ensure the microcode installed in ADOA-ASET tape storage systems is always at a supported level