DRM staff provides database administration support on ADOA-ASET’s Shared Microsoft SQL Server Cluster located in a State Data Center managed hosting facility according to customer availability requirements, excluding maintenance windows. Services provided on a monthly basis include database table maintenance, backups, monitoring and tuning of the Database Management System (DBMS), up to 5 hours of troubleshooting and problem resolution assistance per month.
This rate applies to a Client utilizing an ADOA-ASET-owned Shared Customer SQL Server environment that exceeds either 10GB or 5 databases. This service does not include application support or database administrator (dba) support for special Client requests not covered by the monthly services and support rate. Application support services and special requests for dba services are invoiced on a Time & Materials (T&M) basis as per the hourly support rates published on the ADOA-ASET rate schedule.
Note: Once disk space usage exceeds 13 GB an additional unit of 8240 will be invoiced for each 10 GB increment greater than 13GB utilized by the customer.
- DBMS installation, configuration, maintenance and software upgrade services as included in the monthly services & support rate
- DBMS monitoring and performance tuning
- DBMS environment troubleshooting and problem resolution assistance up to 5 hours per month
- Perform DBMS (system) & Application Database Backup for use during Disaster Recovery
- Management and oversight of database related customer service requests and issues
- Support and facilitate cross-training of database administration staff
- Maintain DBMS environment documentation which includes customer specific attributes relating to the DBMS environment
- All other requests for database administration assistance shall be provided following a receipt of a Client request and invoiced on a Time & Materials (T&M) basis according to the “8221 - Database Specialist” hourly support rate published on the ADOA-ASET rate schedule.
- Coordinate DRM requests with Applications support team
- Attain authorization through the ADOA-ASET Security Group as required
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or support
- Authorize activities in support of DBMS environment
- Pay monthly fees associated with the use of the service
- Coordinate application test schedules for system or application software upgrades
- In case of disaster and by customer request, coordinate CLIENTS database recoverability with DBMS configuration, Point in Time Recovery and Point in Time Backup with Applications and Tech Support team