Provide up to three (3) backend databases and four (4) database users with up to five (5) log files for storing and retrieving data in a shared, secure DBMS environment customized to fit the needs of the application. Database backup to disk provided daily, with backup from prior day available for use during recovery. Client may request a custom backup and retention schedule to satisfy Client’s requirements at an additional charge via Database Specialist (8221).
This rate applies to application database hosting services and does not include Database Owner (DBO) Rights, more than five (5) log files or the setup fee required to begin hosting. The one time setup fee is estimated at ½ hour of the hourly rate for the services of a Database Specialist (8221) as published on the ADOA-ASET rate schedule.
Note – If disk space usage exceeds 5 GB or the number of databases exceeds 4 in any given month then invoicing will occur at the next highest tier automatically (8254 - MS SQL Shared – Advanced).
- Monitoring and tuning of the DBMS environment
- DBMS software installation, maintenance and upgrade
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for DBMS Software
- Perform DBMS (system) & Application Database Backup for use during Disaster Recovery
- File Management services
- All other requests for database administration assistance shall be provided following a receipt of a Client request and invoiced on a Time & Materials (T&M) basis according to the hourly support rates published on the ADOA-ASET rate schedule for Database Specialist (8221).
- Coordinate with Applications team
- Attain authorizations through the ADOA-ASET Security Group as required
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or support
- Authorize activities in support of DBMS environment
- Pay fees associated with the use of the service
- Coordinate application test schedules for system or application software upgrades
- In case of disaster and by customer request, coordinate CLIENTS database recoverability with DBMS configuration, Point in Time Recovery and Point in Time Backup with Applications and Tech Support team