This service is no longer accepting new customers.
Provides websites with custom applications a backend database for storing and retrieving data through the site. One backup from the prior day is included. Database size is not limited as with other SQL 2005 rates as the invoice amount is calculated for each record in the database. A monthly report of the database record count is available.
This rate does not include support during non-business hours. Application support services are invoiced on a Time & Materials (T&M) basis as per the Database Specialist or Technical Services hourly rate on the current, published ADOA-ASET rate schedule.
- Monitoring and tuning of the DBMS environment
- DBMS software installation, maintenance and upgrade
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for DBMS Software
- Disaster Recovery DBMS Backup and Recovery
- Coordinate Application Database backup and recovery procedures with Applications team
- File Management services
- Database administration support to Application Development staff
- Coordinate with Applications team
- Attain authorization through the ADOA-ASET Security Group for any changes to the environment
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside normal business hours
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues relating to your environment
- Authorizing activities in support of DBMS environment
- Pay all fees associated with the use of the service
- Coordinate CLIENTS database recoverability with DBMS configuration, Point in Time Recovery and Point in Time Backup with Applications and Tech Support team
- Coordinate application testing schedules for system or application software upgrades