Rate is billed by number of U space occupied in a Rack. This one-time fee is intended to assist in the recovery of data center infrastructure costs such as; power infrastructure between overhead redundant power-bars, Data Center power distribution Units (PDU’s) and Uninterruptable Power System (PDU); and Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) units.
One “U” or “RU” is equivalent to 1.75 inches. The Data Center Move-In Fee is a one time charge and is invoiced by each “U”.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and operations support.
- Provide all necessary power connections for CLIENT equipment.
- Provide air conditioning that meets with data center standards.
- Provide physical security that meets with data center standards.
- Notify CLIENT of any outage or interruption of service.
- Provide badge access to the data center area where the CLIENT equipment resided.
- Notify ADOA-ASET of any scheduled maintenance that may require personnel that do not have data center badges, this includes CLIENT staff and CLIENT vendors.
- Provide a list of individuals that will need access to the CLIENT equipment. These individuals will need to complete the UNAC training prior to receiving their badge access.
- Payment of time installation charges. These charges are base on the server size and power requirements.
- Only store data related to official state business.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with as accurate as possible estimates of future hosting requirements.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours.
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues this service.
- When necessary the CLIENT must be willing to share the rack they are in with other ADOA-ASET customers.
- Pay all fees associated with the Shared Rack Space service.
- Establishment of security for physical access to CLIENT servers and other equipment.
- Environment change requests will be in writing.
- Mutually maintain and abide by the Emergency Contingency Plan.