G Suite is a package of cloud-based services that provides an enterprise-based solution for the state of Arizona and a new way to work together online statewide — using email, calendar, real-time document collaboration, direct messaging and more. An additional benefit is an overall cost-avoidance for the State of Arizona.
Emails are stored safely in the cloud. This means emails can be accessed from any computer or device with a web browser.
- Quickly organize, search and find important emails
- Read and draft emails without an internet connection
- Use an app to access emails from your mobile phone
The Google calendar has dynamic features to organize your day.
- Shared calendars can be used to see when others are available and schedule meetings with automatic email invites.
- Meetings can be turned into video conference rooms through any camera-enabled computer, phone, or tablet
- Share the screen to review work as a team and make decisions on the spot.
Google Drive (MyDrive and Team Drive)
Enjoy unlimited storage and easily share your files.
- Keep all work in one place with secure access from a computer, phone, or tablet.
- Quickly invite others to view, download, and collaborate on any file – no email attachment needed.
- File updates are automatically saved and stored in Drive, so everyone can always have access to the latest version.
Docs, Spreadsheets and Slides
Easily create and work on documents, spreadsheets and slides across devices anytime/anywhere, with or without the internet.
- Collaborate in real-time
- Work in a single document with teammates
- See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and ask questions in comments
- Multiple people can work at the same time
- Every change is saved automatically
Use Hangouts to communicate.
- Send Instant Messages to contacts
- Start free video or voice calls
- Hop on a conversation with one person or create a group