Provides PC/laptop installation and maintenance including, new system set up, new hardware installation, diagnosis/repair of hardware problems, connection problems, and conducts file transfers. PC/laptop software support for Windows, MSOffice, Mac OS and WordPerfect including, installation of new software, software patches, the update of existing software, data recovery, folder and calendar sharing, diagnosis/repair of software problems, and the transition to ADOA-ASET’s Exchange Server. Administers the planned Preventative Maintenance Program including update/installation of antivirus and antispyware software, remove viruses and spyware, and provide planned file cleaning and consolidation. Provides peripheral support including diagnosis of problems with printers, Blackberry’s, Palm Pilots, fax machines, videophones and other authorized related hardware.
- Provide PC/laptop security and the diagnosis and resolution of password problems, file and folder permissions and data encryption.
- Provide customer training for Windows, Mac OS, Exchange E-mail, VPN and MS Office Suite.
- Provide surplus services including transportation of surplus equipment, sanitation certification, paperwork completion/submission and transporting equipment to surplus property warehouse. This service is billed in 15 minute increments and is invoiced monthly as incurred.
- Manage their own data, including backup and recovery of information stored on the hard drive of any PC managed by ESS
- Contact the ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 regarding incidents, service requests and provide an accurate description, including any error messages
- Allow ESS appropriate access to managed equipment (physical and logical)
- Train end users in the proper use of productivity and business applications
- Pay all fees associated with the use of service
- Users are responsible for moving all other data from the old equipment to the new
- Ensure Equipment is kept in compliance with all State rules pertaining to Acceptable use.