This includes 1U space for racking the server with electrical, generator backup, fire protection, raised flooring, air conditioning, and physical security. The Copper support rate is based on the standard height of a rackmount server or chassis, which is a “U” The “U” refers to Unit or Rack Unit, and is sometimes abbreviated to “RU”. One “U” or “RU” is equivalent to 1.75 inches. The Copper Service includes redundant electrical connections (when required); air conditioning and humidification control; generator backup; fire suppression; raised flooring; and physical security. All management of the system and data will be the responsibility of the owner of the equipment. The rate is the same whether the rack is provided by ADOA-ASET or belongs to the customer. ADOA-ASET limits a rack to contain no more than 64 blade servers. The Copper service is invoiced by each “U”.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and operations support.
- Provide all necessary power connections for CLIENT equipment.
- Provide air conditioning that meets with data center standards.
- Provide physical security that meets with data center standards.
- Notify CLIENT of any outage or interruption of service.
- Provide badge access to the data center area where the CLIENT equipment resided.
- Notify ADOA-ASET of any scheduled maintenance that may require personnel that do not have data center badges, this includes CLIENT staff and CLIENT vendors.
- Provide a list of individuals that will need access to the CLIENT equipment. These individuals will need to complete the UNAC training prior to receiving their badge access.
- Payment of time installation charges. These charges are base on the server size and power requirements.
- Only store data related to official state business.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with as accurate as possible estimates of future hosting requirements.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours.
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues with this service.
- When necessary the CLIENT must be willing to share the rack they are in with other ADOA-ASET customers.
- Pay all fees associated with the Shared Rack Space service.
- Disaster recovery plans and procedures for any hosted equipment.
- Establishment of security for physical access to CLIENT servers and other equipment.
- Environment change requests will be in writing.
- Mutually maintain and abide by the Emergency Contingency Plan.