CICS (Customer Information Control System) billable units are based on resource utilization per CPU Hour (CPU Hour is a calculation of units of processing time and is not related to wall clock time/hour).
Prime and Non-Prime Time
Prime Time is 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday (Holidays excluded) Non-Prime Time is 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Monday – Friday and Weekends and Holidays. Mainframe Rates include a Disaster Recovery Facility capable of providing Processing Services for all Mainframe Customer Applications.
- In the event of a disaster, restore the system using the most recent full volume backups that are available
- Performance monitoring and tuning of the CICS environment
- CICS software installation, maintenance and upgrade
- CICS customization and configuration
- 24x7x365 operations monitoring, operations support, and CICS technical support
- Application Disaster Recovery
- Provide ADOA-ASET with at least sixty calendar days notice of changes in CLIENT’s CICS processing that is expected to have a significant impact on processor utilization.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information for use during normal business hours and outside of normal business hours
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues in your environment
- Pay all fees associated with the use of service
- No unsupported software will be retained on the ADOA-ASET mainframe
- Schedule system upgrades in a timely manner to ensure the system software installed on the ADOA-ASET mainframe is always at a supported level
- Mutually maintain and abide by the Emergency Contingency Plan