A VM Guest is a guest on a virtual server. A VM Guest is defined by a combination of the number of virtual CPU's and virtual RAM. VM Guests use Tier 1 Open Systems Storage. Pricing for Tier 1 storage is listed on the Rate sheet. Pricing for a VM Guest does not include the operating system, backups, or Server Support. Virtual RAM is invoiced in 512 MB blocks. The maximum amount of virtual RAM is 30 blocks, or 15GB of RAM.
- Hardware acquisition, upgrades, replacement, maintenance, and support.
- Installation and configuration of Virtualization tools and management products.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and operations support.
- Notify CLIENT of any outage or interruption of service.
- Only store data related to official state business.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with as accurate as possible estimates of Virtualized RAM requirements.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours.
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues with this service.
- Pay all fees associated with the Virtualized RAM service.
- System change requests (hardware/OS configuration) will be in writing
- Coordinate application testing schedules for system or application software upgrades
- Mutually maintain and abide by the Emergency Contingency Plan