This service is no longer accepting new customers.
A VM Guest is a guest on a virtual server. A VM Guest is defined by a combination of the number of virtual CPU's and virtual RAM. VM Guests use Tier 1 Open Systems Storage. Pricing for Tier 1 storage is listed on the Rate sheet. Pricing for a VM Guest does not include the operating system, backups, or Server Support. Virtual CPU is invoiced by each CPU. The maximum number of virtual CPU’s is 2.
- Hardware acquisition, upgrades, replacement, maintenance, and support.
- Installation and configuration of Virtualization tools and management products.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and operations support.
- Notify CLIENT of any outage or interruption of service.
- Only store data related to official state business.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with as accurate as possible estimates of Virtualized CPU requirements.
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours.
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues with this service.
- Pay all fees associated with the Virtualized CPU service.
- System change requests (hardware/OS configuration) will be in writing.
- Coordinate application testing schedules for system or application software upgrades.
- Mutually maintain and abide by the Emergency Contingency Plan.