Analysis services include assistance in eliciting and documenting requirements for software development including business rules and functionality, system design and architecture, as well as quality testing, training and user documentation. This service is billed in 15 minute increments and is invoiced monthly as incurred.
- Consulting with agencies to determine needs
- Analyze current business processes and any existing application functions in detail
- Construct a detailed model, providing a static and dynamic view of all system modules
- Fully document in a system design document the system features, providing roles and responsibilities of the feature, performance requirements that the feature is expected to meet, functionality of feature operations, roles of required parameters and pertinent variables and the return values for feature operations.
- Design the basic layout and presentation of information and develop the data flow of information throughout the Web application for ease-of-use. The resulting design ensures efficient development and future maintenance as well as accessibility compliance with Section 508.
- In the event of a disaster restore the application using the most recent full volume backups that are available
- Application troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Physical System implementation
- Technical assistance to our CLIENT's
- Authorizing activities in support of requirements gathering for their applications
- Provide ADOA-ASET with as accurate information as possible to provide the estimates
- Paying all fees associated with the use of the service
- Assist ADOA-ASET in restoring applications in the event of a disaster
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information for use during normal business hours and outside of normal business hours
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues in your environment
- Use ADOA-ASET Service Desk/CA Service ticketing system for problem resolution and service requests
- No unsupported software will be retained on the ADOA-ASET servers
- Coordinate application testing schedules for system or application software upgrades
- Schedule system upgrades in a timely manner to ensure the system software installed on the ADOA-ASET servers is always at a supported level
- Only store data related to official state business on the servers