Network Connection (Server Consolidation and Infrastructure Facility Initiative or SCIFI)
For all network and SAN (Storage Area Network) ports provided by ADOA-ASET to enable communication between the CLIENT's equipment, other systems and the SCIFI environment. This includes dual, redundant failover SCIFI network equipment for each circuit.
- SCFI environment hardware acquisition, upgrades, replacement, general maintenance and support
- Initial installation and configuration of SCIFI network software and hardware products
- 24x7x365 monitoring and operations support.
- Monitor SCIFI network health and security events 24/7x365
- Using agreed upon procedures, notify customer of major network security and health issues and provide event descriptions, context, and high level remediation
- 24x7x365 on-call support for these services
- Authorizing activities in support of their SCIFI environment
- Provide ADOA-ASET with CLIENT contact information during normal and outside of normal business hours
- Contact ADOA-ASET Service Desk at 602-364-4444 for assistance or technical support in the use of or in the event of issues in your environment
- Pay all direct and associated agreed upon fees for use of this service