The Service Desk is committed to provide a centralized point of contact for responsive and quality support, while striving to exceed our customer's expectations.
The HRIS Service Desk provides assistance to users who need YES/HRIS/MAP/Talent Acquisition help. We assist all current, retired, former employees, as well as applicants and the general public.
Some of the issues that are resolved by this team of highly skilled and technically diverse support specialists are:
- Password resets and requests
- Creation and/deletion of VPN accounts
- Assisting in the communication for network outages
- Processing phone and wide-area network related requests for moves, add-ons, changes and repairs under the AZ Net II contract
- The Service Desk utilizes remote tools for PC assistance to aid in resolving many inquiries.
Remote PC Assistance
- With Remote PC Assistance, the Service Desk can remotely control your desktop (with your permission) and fix many of the common problems quickly and professionally.
Instructions and Guides