ABOUT ELICENSING BASIC
The eLicensing team is available to support agencies that are utilizing the State’s Salesforce eLicensing platform. Agencies typically work with an approved third party vendor to implement their eLicensing system in the State’s platform. Once implementation is complete, ongoing support of the system can be done by the eLicensing team.
Basic Version (Salesforce Admin - Shared) includes user maintenance, data maintenance, reports creation, dashboard creation, user training, security and data access, workflows, and validation rules.
BENEFITS OF THIS SERVICE
• Provides a central Service Desk function for reporting issues
• Eliminates the need for additional, often expensive, third party vendor support to handle the full spectrum of eLicensing support duties
• Ability to share ideas and solutions within the State eLicensing community
IMPORTANCE TO YOUR AGENCY/BOARD
• An affordable alternative to maintaining third party vendor support
• Working with the Engagement Manager assigned to your agency, external entities on the state contract can assist with basic support
• eLicensing Advanced (Subscription)