ABOUT DESKTOP SUPPORT BASIC
The ASET End User Support team is available to troubleshoot technical issues that cannot be resolved by the Service Desk. This team works to ensure that state agencies, boards and commissions have a stable, efficient computing environment.
Desktop Support Basic is ideal for end user support for desktop and applications and does not include cell phones. Cost is calculated by the total number of service tickets or service level agreement.
BENEFITS OF THIS SERVICE
• Eliminates the need for more internal agency resources for end user support
• Remote software installation without a physical visit creates increased efficiencies and faster deployment
• License monitoring highlights how many licenses of a product an agency is actually using, which lowers costs by redeploying unused software
• Integrated security compliance management allows departments to set baselines for security, bringing them into compliance when needed
IMPORTANCE TO YOUR AGENCY/BOARD
• Offsite support for administrative-type functions is an effective solution to save agencies and boards time, money and resources
• Desktop Support Advanced
• Desktop Support Technician