ABOUT DEDICATED DATABASE HOSTING
A team of experienced professionals handle routine database operations and maintenance on behalf of state agencies. The database administration service assists with managing the MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server while optimizing database performance according to application requirements.
Dedicated Database Server - Database administration support is conducted on a client-owned database server instance, excluding maintenance windows. Services provided on a monthly basis include database table maintenance, backups, monitoring, and Database Management System (DBMS) tuning.
HOW RATES ARE CALCULATED
• 1-10 databases = 1 Unit
• 11-20 databases = 1.25 Units
• More than 20 databases = 1.5 Units
BENEFITS OF THIS SERVICE
• Routine operations and maintenance are managed by an experienced team
• Guidance on architecture design, administration, monitoring and troubleshooting for dedicated infrastructure/cloud server platforms
IMPORTANCE TO YOUR AGENCY/BOARD
• Dedicated resources, enhancement of performance and security that eliminates the need for hiring database administration personnel
• Internal agency resources can focus on higher-value business objectives instead of routine operational and maintenance tasks
• Shared Database Hosting Service
• Database Specialist Support